Saturday, December 31, 2011

Playing Games

Family pictures 2011 included some fun family moments. I love that Jodi came over and captured us doing some things that we do ALL the time as a family. I would love if she could shadow us on a Saturday or Sunday and just get us being us.

We play games all the time. The game of Life happens to be a favorite right now. He loves it, he loves figuring out how many kids he is going to have and gets so frustrated if I do not have a boy first in the game. We laugh, as if I have any control over that point in the game.
We get very animated... he loves anytime that he can tease his dad.
Hayden definitely has Simonton blood running through his veins... he loves games and that competitive Simonton gene is starting to seep through his sweet inner core. He definitely has a milder version of the genes with the Murphy mellowness also flowing through him. I love his little smack talk, that makes me laugh so hard.
Another family constant activity... reading together. Especially, Thomas and Hayden. Hayden loves books, he loves the Percy Jackson series, Fablehaven, Leventhumps, How to train your dragon and so many more. He also loves reading his scriptures, especially the version with pictures. He loves gaining a deeper insight and I am in awe at the questions he asks and the deep level of his understanding.
Thanks, Jodi! I LOVE these photos. They make me so happy. Thanks for making sure I had these priceless photographs of our family. Love you! Love, love, love these pictures!

No comments: