Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Sister

Never before in the history of the world has anyone been blessed with a better sister than I have. I love Jodi with all my heart. She brings more joy and happiness to my world than I could ever express. She knows me usually better than I know myself. She knows my past. She holds my memories. She loves Hayden almost as much as I do. She loves me and takes care of me. I don't know what I did so right, but I must have done something because the Lord blessed me with her.
It used to be me taking care of her....
This last year, the roles have totally reversed and she has taken care of me.... brought me diet cokes every morning, sat at the hospital with me, kept me company, brought me joy, helped me to hold on and encouraged me with a genuine love. Can't thank her enough for helping me through this time in my life or any other time. Whatever it is, I know she is ALWAYS there for me.... ALWAYS and FOREVER not matter what!

So glad that we had our own photo shoot. All Jodi wanted for Christmas was pictures of the two of us. (I think I scared her really bad this year and she wanted pictures of the two of us... just in case.) So glad that we did this. I cherish these pictures. I hold them close to my heart, just like I do my baby sister. I love you, Jodi.... always and forever!

1 comment:

Jodi Davis said...

I am SO glad we did this! I will always cherish these images. Yes, you have scared me this year! You need to quit it! I have absolutely loved all the time we have had together and hate the thought of you going back to work. I will miss our days together and our morning Sonic runs.