Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dave & Buster's

For Hayden's Birthday, all the Simonton's went to Dave and Busters. I had been in the hospital and wasn't sure whether or not I was going to get out, so Jake planned a birthday party for Hayden. It was perfect since JD and gang were in town. He sure loves playing with all of his cousins, but it was a special treat having Bryson, Coby and Tanner to play with.
Hayden was absolutely spoiled rotten by everyone. I think everyone tried to make it extra special since I wasn't supposed to be there. Jake gave Hayden a $50 bill and Hayden squealed with delight. Hayden absolutely idolizes Uncle Jake so anything he does is extra special for Hayden. He also received tons of gifts including more money, beyblades, a wallet and art supplies. Grandpa and Grandma Bonnie surprised Hayden with a Nintendo 3D-DS. He was happy to say the least! And, bonus, a special birthday celebration with Grandpa all by himself the day after his birthday!
It sure amounts to a lot of people when the Simonton's all gather. There were 32 of us to celebrate, eat yummy food and play all kinds of games with.
LOVE love LoVe when JD and Cassie are in town. I sure miss my brother. They came in especially to visit me since I had been sick. What a great brother!
The big double digit birthday was a huge hit and one Hayden had been looking forward to. I can't believe my baby is 10 years old. Where has the time gone? I am so lucky that he is such a great boy and although he is 10, he still loves his mom!
Part of the cousins... Lauren, Brinley, Bryson, Hayden, Chase, Coby and Tanner
These kids played games for hours and hours. After spending about 4 hours at Dave and Busters, I went home, but Hayden kept partying with everyone at Uncle Jake's afterwards. What a lucky boy to have so many people that love and adore him! It was definitely a wonderful birthday party!

No comments: