Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

For New Years Eve we headed to Jake and Rosie's for our annual party. I LOVE the fun party that they throw every year. It is filled with all kinds of yummy food.... and treats and goodies galore. We eat ourselves almost into a sugar comma. We play games, play the Wii, talk, laugh and end the evening with our own fireworks show. Jake bought enough fireworks this year that we had a great finale with each child lighting a firecracker at the same time. It was so cold outside, but the kids didn't seem to mind. They were mesmerized by being able to light firecrackers and put them in the middle of the street.



I love spending the evening with Jake & Rosie, Jodi & Troy, Suzi and all of the kids. I love bringing in the New Year with those I love. I love the moment that 2012 struck. I feel a sense of newness and a fresh start. I feel the magic of Thomas' kiss and know that we have survived another year. We have conquered so much and made a ton of memories. I am glad that 2011 is over and looking forward to many great moments in 2012!

No comments: