Thursday, December 29, 2011

Health

I found a new doctor. He is an all natural homeopathic doctor. He has been a life saver. The doctors are not being able to completely figure out what to do.... they know I had a stroke of some sort. They know that my automatic response system and endocrine systems have shut down. My thyroid has been taken out. My organs are extremely sluggish. They organs themselves are not damaged, but the brain is not signaling to them to work correctly. It is causing havoc on my body. Problem is.... the doctors don't know how to fix it as everything they do, takes something else out. It is very frustrating.

However.... this new homeopathic doctor is amazing! He is teaching my brain to go around the damaged portion and re-training it to work correctly. For the past three days, I have actually felt like myself again. I feel like I might actually beat this and be able to get my life back.

My walking is better. I am getting a little stronger. I had no idea that a surgery could take me down the way that this has.

I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for helping open doors and windows in finding treatments. I have been blessed to be able to "hold on" until treatments could start coming together. I have been blessed to have had priesthood blessings, so even when the doctors were not giving me a lot of hope, that the Lord was promising me I would get better. I am grateful for my Savior, his love, his peace, his reassurance and his guidance. I don't know how I would function without it.

I am hopeful that 2012 is going to be the year of answers, improving and getting my life to a place that I want it. I am grateful for the lessons learned, helpful friends and an amazing husband. I am grateful for all those that have stood beside me on this long journey and have sacrificed for me.

I am hoping that this new year is filled with the fulfillment of my biggest dream... my health back and re-gaining my strength. I am also looking forward to making more wonderful memories with those I love and care about!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Woot woot!!! Happy New Year, friend!

Pallets and Pearls said...

yay I'm so glad you are feeling better!