Thursday, December 29, 2011

Murphy Christmas

When we got back from my Dad's house, the Murphy clan had all shown up at our house along with Rilla. Hayden scored this cool Mario outfit along with some church gifts that he was wanting. Logan and Victoria loved their gifts and the kids had the best time playing together until way late into the night.
Lily LOVED her doll house and kept hugging me for it! She is so sweet. I love 2 year olds.
Kelli was ecstatic with her picture of Christ! I love seeing Kelli that happy!
We were so glad that Rilla decided to come over to see us. We love it when she comes to visit!
It was an incredibly fun Christmas day filled with lots of love and wonderful family and friends. I felt so loved and so blessed all day! Most importantly, we remembered to spend time celebrating the true reason for this special Christmas season, the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It is because of Him and his love that we celebrate this special time of year. I love my Savior and felt the very best when we presented Him with our gifts of service and acts of kindness this year. I know he was pleased with our efforts and gifts we choose for Him. It was a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: