Thursday, December 12, 2013

Birthday Prank

Grandma Julie pulled the perfect birthday prank on Hayden.

She knew Hayden would be grateful for anything and be gracious. She played on his goodness and kindness. She wrapped a pet petter. He smiled, said thanks, and said, I will use it but still will pet Max. I love him and enjoy him. 

We all started laughing as Grandma turned the box to read "I pranked you". He smirked and continued to open. He pulled out a guitar ornament. He again thanked her. He loved it. Then continued to read the card that said to look in the office. 

Hidden was his dream Fender guitar. He was all thrills and excited. Smiles. Squeals. Absolute sheer enjoyment and excitement. Only thing that topped it was his Fender amp to go with it. 

He is in heaven!!!!

I loved watching him try so hard to be polite. I loved when he received such a dream gift. I loved it all. 

This boy deserves the world. He is so wonderful. 

I'm so glad he has so many people who love him. 

Happy perfect birthday, buddy!












No comments: