Sunday, December 29, 2013

Magical Christmas




Our first Christmas in our new home was magical and perfectly wonderful. It was filled with the Christmas spirit. It was filled with love. It was filled with moments of the Savior. It was filled with the joys of giving and receiving.

I love my precious family. I love that Suzi and Julie are family to us. Some family members are chosen for us at birth. Some, the Savior brings into our lives here on earth as we need them. He sure picked me two of the best when he chose Julie and Suzi. I love them to death. So grateful they could spend such a beautiful and special holiday with us. They brought extra joy and extra love and happiness to our home.

I love my husband and that he tries to make me the perfect gift. This year, he taught himself how to make a stamped necklace. It was perfect and wonderful and beautiful. I shed a tear. I loved it so so much.

I love that Hayden chose his own gifts, bought them with his own money and went to the store to pick them out. Because of that, his favorite part was watching each of us open our loving gifts from him.

We were spoiled rotten by those we love. They gave and gave to us. They were so generous and loving.

It was a perfect, absolutely amazing, strong spirit and precious Christmas morning. One to never be forgotten and only remembered with love and thanksgiving.

No comments: