Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Eve

I am so lucky to have such a great family!

I love my Dad. My precious sister. My incredible brothers. I love each of their spouses. I do not think any of my siblings could have married anyone more perfect for them. I am grateful for each of them and how precious they are to me. And yes, Suzi, I absolutely consider you a sister. I absolutely love and adore being an aunt. Next to be a mom and a wife, being an aunt is one of my favorite titles. I love being Aunt Jer. And I love love love that these precious kids love me back. It is one of my most cherished blessings.

I need to take the time to go thru each nephew, each niece, each sibling, each in-law and tell why I love each one. I will put that on my to do list. For now, suffice it to say, I absolutely love and adore each of these people that I am so lucky to call family.

No comments: