Monday, December 23, 2013

Jodi - cupcakes and love

Cupcakes for a Cure has been a blessing beyond words.

It is a gift of life. It has been a blessing of hope. It has been arms wrapped around me in love. 

It has financially made it possible for me to receive medical care. 

It has helped me to see that when our Savior is a partner, miracles can and do occur. 

it has helped me to hold on and continue to fight knowing so many wonderful people love me and care about me. 

Jodi spent two full days, the week before Christmas, making cupcakes to raise money for me. 

Two days that could have been spent getting herself ready for Christmas, or spending time with her children, wrapping presents or even relaxing. Instead, she chose to make cupcakes. 

Jodi came over with this adorable gift basket. My face about dropped when I saw it. Gift cards. Cash. Cute decor. Done up with string and in cute containers. Everything Jodi does is top notch. 

My heart saw this basket and joy and gratitude overcame my heart and joy and gratitude and love encompassed my heart. 

There are no words. Thank you, Jodi.

No comments: