Sunday, December 22, 2013

Passing the Sacrament

Hayden was able to pass the sacrament for the first time.

This came with much anticipation and nervousness. I would be nervous, that is for sure. 

Hayden did great. He had it down. Not only that but when someone else dropped a piece of bread, Hayden walked over, bent down and picked it up. 

When I asked why, he explained that the bread was symbolic of the Savior's body and needed to be treated as a sacred and precious token. 

I realized in those moments that I no longer have a little boy. He is growing daily into an understanding teenager that loves his Savior.  

Hayden knows who he is and who's he is. He is a son of God. And he knows that he is to stand as a witness of the Savior at all times. 

He lovingly showed that quality on Sunday during the sacrament. I am so proud of him.




No comments: