Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Cookies

I love making or should I say decorating Christmas cookies. I love the laughter of the kids. I love the tradition of decorating cookies with cousins. I love seeing their preferences change. I love seeing their personalities develop and change from year to year.

Hayden and Brooklyn wanted their own frosting set. So there was no double dipping. No mixing of frosting. There's to utilize without any fingers tasting the frosting. They meticulous frosted and decorated each cookie with love. All smiles. All complimentary to one another. They outlasted the younger ones by far. 

Brigham had his own gluten free cookies to each after decorating his cookies. He was an in betweener, wanting to decorate but without caring about precision. He loved his work and had a great time making them. 

Talmage wanted to dip the cookie in frosting and just eat it. He are every cookie he got his hands on. He wanted everything green.... Green frosting. Green sprinkles. Green candies. Green is this years color for Talmage. He loves all things green. 

I loved being with the kids. Having fun. Creating memories. And following thru with loved and cherished traditions. 

Thomas definitely makes the best cookies. They are perfectly decorated. Not only in looks but taste, as well. So yum!!!

Suzi and Jodi and I participated, as well. 

Fun evening filled with yummy food, lots of love and good fun times.





No comments: